Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Schumakers - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I look forward to hearing from Missy each year to schedule her session.  I remember the first session I did with she and her kiddos a few years back.  I couldn't tell McKenna and Claire apart at all!  It's definitely much easier now! :)

These kids are always fun and so full of personality and make my job easy...

They laugh a lot and sing a lot of songs during their sessions!


They love each other so much even though they bicker...what siblings don't?!


Big Brother Brendan is super cooperative for a young boy...not always very common that young boys cooperate with me!



McKenna is a little model!  She is full of personality and energy!


And Claire has dimples for miles (which my camera loves!) and is as sweet as can be!


These 3 and their Mama suffered through the ridiculous bugs without any complaints!


Each year, it's so fun to see how these kids have grown and changed!


Thank you, yet again Missy, Brendan, McKenna and Claire for another fun session!  I always love having you all in front of my lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment