Friday, October 26, 2012

Easy Going - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This was one of the easiest large group photo shoots I have had.
Larger groups tend to be more difficult to photograph.  If you've worked with me, you know that I am not much of a poser...I like to capture candid moments.  I might say, "okay, let's all stand together and act like we love each other!"  or "let's put our arms around one another", but I don't typically like to do the "you sit here, you sit on that side of her, you squat down here" thing.  It's just not my favorite.  It's hard to capture candid moments in a large group...posing is kind of necessary. :)
This family made it easy for me.  They were easy going and just looked natural.  And they looked adorable with their colorful wardrobe too!  You all know how much I love COLOR!  I was pretty excited when they stepped out of the cars with their brightly colored duds. :)
 
And the fall colors were so pretty and the weather was PERFECT!


These two have a lot to be proud of...

They have some pretty stinkin' adorable grandkids and some great kids too!

I just photographed this little stud and his baby sister a few weeks back...man he's cute!


And his little sister has Poppa wrapped around her finger...


And I graduated from highschool with these 2...hadn't seen them in over a decade and Facebook reconnected us!


And now I see them together...as an adorable family!


My how things change in 14 years. :)
 


Uncle love.
I love this picture...I love seeing my kids with their aunts and uncles.  It's a special kind of love and bond.


Thank you Toyne Family for making things so easy for me!
 
Couldn't have asked for a more perfect fall day to photograph your adorable family!

No comments:

Post a Comment