Monday, October 22, 2012

Longtime Friends - Quad Cities Family Photographer

So excited that I got to take The Poley Family's pictures this weekend! They are longtime friends and I like to take credit for the fact that they are a family since it was my brilliant idea way back when that John and Melissa meet. :)
 
So without my match making skills, this lovely family portrait wouldn't exist...
 
John has been part of our family since before I was born...best friends with my brother since he was in 2nd grade.  Melissa and I met while working together and built a friendship that I know will last a lifetime.


They DO look pretty darn good together if I do say so myself!
 


And they have produced two stinkin' adorable kiddos too!

The baby, Stone is quite the little stud!

And his older brother, Landon is a ham to say the least!

Yup, I have a gift. ;)


In all seriousness, it was so fun to get to spend time with them (and I'm not talking about the photo session since it only lasted about 20 minutes!).  We got to hang out and catch up this weekend and those face to face times spent together with The Poleys are rare since we don't live in the same neck of the woods anymore.
 
Talking on the phone just isn't the same, Melissa.  Let's try to make this happen more often...okay?  Okay. :)
So great to see you all and capture you photographically!  Love you and miss you all the time!

No comments:

Post a Comment