Friday, October 26, 2012

Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It's unfortunate that my family sometimes gets the short end of the stick in regards to me being a photographer. Not only my immediate family, but my extended family.  You'd think that since they have a photographer in the family, they'd have family portraits and current portraits of their children all the time!  Problem is, when I'm with my family, I want to be WITH them...not working.  So it's a rar occation that I get to photograph the people I love the most!
 
It was a last minute decision (like I had about an hour notice) to photograph my older brother, wonderful sister-in-law and 2 handsome nephews this last Sunday.  The stars aligned just right and it worked out.
 
And for the 20 minutes I spent with them, I think we got a few good ones. ;)
 
 
 


They kinda love each other...


Are you kidding me?!
I get to have these 2 as my nephews!
ADORBS!
 
 
 


I had better give my brother credit for this shot...he had the creative genius behind it.
Good thing he's so amazing or this shot wouldn't have happened...not sure what I'd do without him! ;) ;)


Love you guys!  Glad it worked out...hopefully the stars align again next year!

1 comment: