Friday, October 27, 2017

The Moran Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

About a year after starting Jennie Peakin Photography, I was contacted by this awesome family.  The Morans were one of my first families I photographed that I had never met prior to starting to photograph families professionally.  Let's just take a moment to look back at that session RIGHT HERE.  In that post I am going ON AND ON about Heidi's necklace.  Guess what?!  After reading that post, she GAVE it to me!!!  Can you even believe that?!  This crew has ALWAYS been styled so perfectly at their sessions!  Much  has changed since that first session, for sure!  Not only my work, but their family has grown by one and their children have grown so much!  I LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing them each year!  What an amazing crew they are.  One of my favorite families to photograph each year, for sure!

Enjoy their Sneak Peek!


















You just don't get much more amazing than your family!  Thank you for putting your trust in me to capture your memories year after year for 7 years now!!!  Crazy!  You all are so awesome and I love how much fun we have each year.  Can't wait for you to see your whole gallery!

1 comment:


  1. I am lucky enough to know this amazing family.
    :) You captured them perfectly. Love the photos.

    ReplyDelete