Sunday, May 22, 2011

Incredible Family: Quad Cities Family Photographer

My cup is overflowing tonight!

Really, I feel as if I may wake up and realize all 3 of these amazing photo sessions I had this weekend were a dream!


That is what this last family was for me, the DREAM FAMILY!


Not only were they UBER ADORABLE, but these 2 kids were the most amazingly cooperative 4 and 2 year old I have ever photographed!



Don't get me wrong...I completely enjoy a challenge in photographing children. In fact, I EXPECT it! I LOVE it and especially love when the parents are nervous about the possibility of not getting any good shots because they think their child wasn't cooperative and then they are surprised when they get the pictures and can't believe all the cuteness and joy they're seeing. ;)


It always seems worse to the parents...I know when I'm taking the pictures that I'm getting "the shots". I let them be nervous though...hehehehe. :)


I don't think Jim or Heidi were nervous...at all!


At least, they shouldn't have been!


I MUST not wait another second before posting the picture below.


To date, this is my all time favorite image I think I have ever captured.


Meet Breleigh...age 2...






And then there's Helaina (I KNOW, amazing names, right?!!!) at age 4 in all her cuteness too!





Hold on a second, I think I'm going to go take a swim in those eyes.

I mean, come on!





Sister Love...




My goodness gracious, I can hardly stand the cuteness!!!





And I have to say, this one was AMAZING!

I would say, "why don't you stand here?"

She would say, with FULL enthusiasm, "SURE, THAT'S a GREAT idea!"

Most.Cooperative.4 year old. EVER.









Some pictures just NEED to be in black and white. :)



And so how do you make a 2 and 4 year old that are this beautiful and cooperative?


Don't know...you'll have to ask these 2!
(and honestly, I NEED that necklace...NEED!)





Breleigh apparently had a vision...it included her laying down.

Well all righty then!

The girl knows what she's doing because it just "worked"! :)



And let me just pause from the pictures for a minute to say that this family was LAYED BACK! I'm talking, they didn't question ANYTHING I suggested (including taking their kids away from them on my own about 3 minutes after meeting them!) and fully trusted me with smiles on their faces the entire time...all of them! My kind of people, these 4! :)








I am pretty much IN LOVE with this family picture of them!


I mean, what says, "I have a 4 and 2 year old and a heart FULL of love" like this picture!
This is real life, not fake, not posed...real.




(and that picture also says, "look at my amazing necklace"...sorry, I just can't drop it!)

So to Jim, Heidi, Helaina and Breleigh..."THANK YOU" for making my weekend even more brighter and wonderful than it already was. Truly, it was a pleasure to photograph each of you!

1 comment:

  1. Oh ya... those are something else!! Great subjects no doubt.... great pics!! Loved them!! :) You captured it all Jen!!

    ReplyDelete