Saturday, May 7, 2011

Busy Mommy - Quad City Family Photographer

Missy told me that she doesn't get in front of the camera often.

I wonder why?!

Oh ya, probably because she's busy taking care of a 7 year old and twin 3 year olds!

That could be it!

And let me tell you...this is one laid back momma. I mean, my kind of gal for sure!

And while I was busy capturing her beauties (see post below), she was standing behind me making them smile, laugh, blowing bubbles, doing whatever she needed to do. THANKS MISSY!


So it may be a small miracle that I got this shot INCLUDING the Super Momma!

Everyone smiling and facing the camera...no bubbles or silly antics in the background or anything!

SCORE!



However, I do have some serious love for the picture below.

THIS is reality captured...




There is no doubt that this mommy is going to be showered with love on Mother's Day by her sweet, adorable children!


Have a Happy Mother's Day, Missy!

It was so fun to spend a little time with you all yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment