Saturday, May 7, 2011

Siblings - Quad City Childrens Photographer

I had the pleasure of photographing these 3 beauties yesterday...


Brendan is 7.

What 7 year old boy LOVES getting his picture taken?

I am not sure that I know many...or any!

He was a trooper though...and look at at that face!







And then there's Claire.

My goodness she is gorgeous.

And her dimples are precious!
She was full of spunk and energy.








And whether you believe it or not, this is her sister McKenna.

No, it's really not the same child. :)

I had no idea who I was photographing during the shoot and kept getting confused as to who was who, but when I got home to edit these pictures, it became CLEAR the differences between these two and now I can't even believe I couldn't tell the difference between them!

And this one, like her sister, is spunky and full of energy.

These two just turned 3 and they are BUSY!
So fun to capture them in pictures.

McKenna, like her sister, is quite the little beauty...




This was my first experience photographing twins and I loved it!

Puts a fun spin on the shoot!
Look at those doll faces!!!




1 comment:

  1. SO CUTE.... what beautiful children, great pics Jen!!!

    ReplyDelete