Tuesday, October 17, 2017

The Patramanis Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I actually had a friend message me after posting this family's sneak peeks the evening of their session, "There is no way that is a real family...they are too perfect!"

It's true...they are gorgeous and kind and fun and full of love.  Such a wonderful family!!!   I spent much of my Sunday with this awesome crew because I photographed Madeline for her Senior Portraits the same day in the morning!  It was a wonderful way to spend my Sunday!!!

Just a crazy story for you.  I'll make the loooong story short as to how we discovered this, but this family owned our exact mini van we are currently driving right before us!  How crazy is that?!?!  So funny how you can discover the most random things!  Ha!

Enjoy this Sneak Peek of The Patramanis Family!










They may be picture perfect, but they are still sisters!  LOL!




These two need to STOP IT with their cuteness!  LOVED photographing Luke and Leia!











Thank you so much, Patramanis Family for putting your trust in me to capture your family at this season of your life.  You truly are a gorgeous family inside and out and it was such a pleasure to not only photograph you, but to meet you!

No comments:

Post a Comment