Monday, October 16, 2017

Madeline - Class of 2018 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Madeline was a DREAM to photograph!  Not only is she absolutely gorgeous, but she is sweet and funny and smart and her mom was just the same, so we had a great time hanging out!

Madeline has big plans for her future in medicine and is going to pursue this dream at the University of Iowa!  As soon as I learned this information, I knew she and I were going to get along great! :)

It was fun incorporating Madeline's high school extracurricular activities of cheering and golf into her session as well!

Enjoy Madeline's Sneak Peek!























Thank you for making my job so easy, Madeline!  It was so wonderful to meet you and I wish you only the best in your future endeavors!  I know you will do big things!  And GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment