Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Ukleja Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I am oversharing images from this session and I don't even feel bad about it.  This session has turned out to be one of my favorites to date!  This little family is just about the most adorable family in all the land...and their little Brynn just turned ONE and I am beyond thrilled that I was the one these two picked to photograph this milestone!  

They were just the easiest and so laid back and fun.  Beautiful people on the outside obviously, but just so beautiful and kind on the inside as well!





I LOVE that they brought along this super special quilt for the shoot!  Kirsten's GREAT Grandmother made it for her to give to her on her wedding day.  She passed away several years before Kirsten's wedding day, so Kirsten's mother gave it to her for her Great Grandmother on her wedding day.  There was a hand written note with it from her Great Grandmother and everything!  How awesome is that?!  I love that this special gift that Brynn's Great Great Grandmother gave to Kirsten is now featured in her 1 year photos!





Ahhhhh...I can't even handle the cuteness!












There's no better way to end a 1 year photoshoot than with some cake!








TJ, Kirsten and Brynn...thank you so much for putting your trust in me to capture your memories.  It was such a pleasure to meet you all and photograph you and I am just so excited for you to see your entire gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment