Saturday, June 24, 2017

Alyssa and Kyle - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

Alyssa and Kyle's maternity session was pure magic.
Everything was perfect and I enjoyed meeting them and photographing them SO much!  Their little man is one lucky baby to be entering this family in a few short weeks!  He is going to have the most fun and loving Mommy and Daddy!

I love love loved this session!

There was excitement and anticipation...




There was joy and laughter...




There was so much love and lots of snuggles...






There was incredible beauty and awe...





And dancing...there was some serious dancing!







And the gorgeous sky (and gorgeous couple!) didn't hurt one bit!





I am so excited for the two of you!  You will make the BEST parents and I know you will make a beautiful baby...that is OBVIOUS! :)  Can't wait to hear the news that your little man has arrived.  I look forward to you seeing ALL of your images!

1 comment: