Saturday, June 24, 2017

Audrey ~ Class of 2018 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Audrey is stunning!  We had a gorgeous evening for her session and I so enjoyed photographing her.  I am so thrilled she chose me to do her Senior Portraits for her!





I loved grabbing shots of Audrey laughing...she scrunches up her nose when she laughs and it was so adorable, so I got a lot of shots of her that way! :)















I always love it when Moms and/or Dads want pictures with their child who is about to complete this chapter of their lives and head off to college.  Annette is such a beautiful person on the outside (obviously!) and just as beautiful on the inside and having her in front of my lens with Audrey was so much fun!










Audrey, it was SO FUN to photograph you.  You are a smart, sweet, beautiful girl and you have such a bright future ahead of you!  I am so excited to see what amazing things you do with your life.  Annette you must be SO proud!!!  Thank you girls for making the evening so fun and making my job so easy. :)  


1 comment: