Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Paul - Class of 2018 - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

Paul was such a sweet kid.  He wasn't a huge fan of smiling for his pictures (at first!), but he was super cooperative and kind and laid back.  It was great to photograph him...especially after he loosened up a short bit into the session! :)







Right after I snapped this picture I may have said, "WAIT!  You have a dimple?!  Oh my, we are done with the serious face now that I know that!"

And from that point on, I made him smile a lot more than he probably would have liked!  Ha!



There was a quite a bit of laughing...he may have been laughing AT me, but whatever works!








Thank you, Paul for putting up with me!  I had so much fun photographing you and just in the short time we spent together, I know you are going to do great things with your life.  Enjoy this last year of high school and best wishes on your future endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment