Thursday, November 10, 2016

The Sierer Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love this family and am blessed to call them some of our dearest friends.

They are pretty stinking adorable too!



Eden and Monroe were perfect little models!


I can't even handle this...she is so cute!  I watched her enter this world and take her first breath, I can't believe how quickly time flies!



This beauty is as social and loving as they come!  She watches over my baby boy as they are in kindergarten together.  Love her to pieces!



So happy this couple is in our lives...



Mommy and Daddy love...








Thank you, Sierers for stepping in front of my camera again this year!  Love you guys...can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!

1 comment:

  1. LOVE these! So great.... how cute are those sweet girls?? Sigh!! You are blessed, Sam, with a beautiful family!! :)

    ReplyDelete