Thursday, November 10, 2016

Harper and Madden - Quad Cities Family Photographer

These two siblings are about the cutest kiddos ever!  My camera loves them!  I can't believe that this session marked Harper's 1st birthday!  It feels like just yesterday I was in their home doing her newborn pictures!








Such a beautiful little girl!



Peek-a-boo!


At the end of the session, we did a cake smash for Harper.  She LOVED the cake!






Thank you, Brenda for trusting me again this year to capture your kids in pictures!  I always love photographing them...they are such adorable, awesome kids!  I can't wait for you to see ALL of the pictures!!!  And Happy Birthday, Harper!!!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute are those kids;) Thank you so much Jennie for being able to capture the personalities and smiles of two very active little ones. You do such a great job working with kids.
    Thanks, Brenda

    ReplyDelete