Friday, November 18, 2016

Alyson - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

This beautiful woman...man, pregnancy looks good on her!

She was absolutely glowing and stunning!

I started off the session on a little bit of a bad foot when I led us into a thorn bush while making my way into this lovely spot.  So some blood was shed and I think Alyson forgave me.  I think these images were worth the blood shed!





Alyson cannot take a bad picture!  She is breathtaking...






We had a great time, we laughed a lot and I even got Alyson to roll around in the leaves a little bit!




Look at that perfect baby bump!


Thank you, Alyson!  You are stunning and it was such a pleasure to meet you and photograph you.  I am SO looking forward to meeting your sweet little one in a couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment