Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Miles Paul - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

I was so excited for my neighbors when I  heard the amazing news that they had just adopted this precious boy!  Isn't he just dreamy?!?!!  He is just so calm and sweet and my camera loved him.  It was an honor to capture these moments for this new family of 3 (+ their sweet Kitty). We even recreated a fun image I took of them a few months ago during our Porch Pictures!  So fun!

Check out all of their Sneaks below!






















Thank you guys for trusting me to capture these special moments for you!  I am just so excited for you all and remember so vividly the feeling of getting "the call" when we heard our son had been born!  Adoption is such a gift and you are already naturals at this parenting gig!  And Miles is PERFECTION!  Can't wait until you see your whole gallery!

 

1 comment:

  1. I love these. What a huge blessing Miles is to our family! :)

    ReplyDelete