Wednesday, August 5, 2020

Enrique Senior Pictures + Family - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

Just look at this handsome senior!  He loves trains and so naturally, we needed to do some pictures by one!  He made my job SO EASY and continued the trend of my loving to photograph Senior boys!  They are just always so cooperative...maybe it's because they just want the session to be over with, but I'll take it!  Then, I got to photograph his whole family at the end of the session and I realized why he is so amazing in front of the lens!  It clearly runs in the family because MAN OH  MAN this family is gorgeous and just KNOWS how to be in front of a camera!  They were amazing to photograph and also just plain amazing in general!  I didn't feel like I had just met them, that's for sure!  What an amazing group!

Check out their sneaks below!














Thank you so much for making my job so easy and hanging out with me.  I could have shared SO MANY MORE images, but had to leave you hanging a little bit at least!  Ha.  I can't wait for you to see them ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment