Monday, August 31, 2020

50 Years Later - An Amazing Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family is just a total riot!  Having them in front of my lens was a total blast.  You will be able to see that in the images below!  They are so fun and we had a lovely evening capturing them!  I love colors, I love red heads and freckles and I love PERSONALITY, so I was in heaven with this crew!  And they brought a MEGAPHONE.  So that was a first...and turned out to be quite useful! Ha!

Check out their sneaks below!


























Thank you so much for standing in front of my lens so I could capture what an amazing group you are!  Happy 50th Anniversary to the two that started it all!  Look what an incredible family you have created!  I had a blast with you all and cannot wait for you to see your whole gallery!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment