Monday, October 1, 2018

The Wolf Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer


It's always so fun to see my regulars each year!  I love watching the children grow and mature year after year.  This year, we did the session ON Brenna's 4th birthday.  She rocked some styling mismatched socks with her sparkly shoes, got to bring her favorite hot pink ball that she so happens to sleep with at night (love this girl!) and showed off her sparkling personality along with her sweet, beautiful sister and awesome parents.

I loved this session...check out their Sneaks below!


















It's always just so awesome to see you guys each year!  It means so much that you continue to put your trust in me to capture your family's memories each year!  I can't wait for you to see your whole gallery!

1 comment:

  1. After study a couple of of the blog posts on your web site now, and I actually like your means of blogging. I bookmarked it to my bookmark website checklist and might be checking again soon. Pls try my website as effectively and let me know what you think. slots for real money

    ReplyDelete