Friday, October 12, 2018

The Beyer Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love it when I get to see a family multiple times, but when they come back to me for the 2nd time, it's just ann extra sigh of relief.  It's that affirmation that they really did like their images the first time and are willing to spend their money to put their trust in me again.  That is something that I don't take lightly.  Pictures are important.  Just think about it.  I know each of you has looked back on pictures countless times to reminisce about the past, laugh at moments captured, cry because of the memories of people or moments that were captured in pictures.  It is something that all of us do.  So I understand the importance of capturing families in pictures and take the job very seriously.  I still look back on my old family pictures from when I was a child and enjoy seeing the "look and smile" pictures, but the candid ones are actually the ones I prefer to look through!  So that is why I capture BOTH for my families.  It was amazing seeing this awesome family again.

Enjoy their Sneaks below!
















Thank you for allowing me to freeze your memories in pictures again this year!  You all made my job easy and I just love photographing your beautiful family!  I hope you enjoy these sneaks and I can't wait for you to see them all!

No comments:

Post a Comment