Thursday, October 25, 2018

The M Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love my a good look and smile picture, but when a family member is 2.5 years old and less than thrilled to look and smile for the camera, I'm not mad. :)  Real moments are the best anyway!  EJ is SO STINKING CUTE and his joy while on the playground was necessary to document photographically!  The snuggles and thumb sucking...all of that is so fleeting, so I'm very happy we froze so much of that in time for this awesome family at their session.  And in the midst of all that, we ended up getting some look and smile pictures after all!

Enjoy their Sneaks below!


















Thank you guys for being so laid back and willing to roll with it!  I always love photographing you all and hope that you cherish these memories of EJ forever.  I can't wait for you to see all of your pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment