Friday, November 3, 2017

The Christ Sisters - Quad Cities Family Photographer

These two and their amazing parents stood in front of my lens for the first time 6 years ago!  Here is what I had to say about them after my first meeting and session with them!  Can you believe how much they have grown and changed since that brisk day?  Several things remain the same...These girls are beautiful and sweet, they LOVE having their pictures taken, they know how to work the camera, their parents are super laid back and fun and it rains during their sessions.  Well, not all of them, but it's been known to!  And in true Christ photo session fashion, it rained on their session this year as well.  How about those vibrant fall colors though?!  Gorgeous!  I love photographing this crew rain or shine!

Check out some Sneak Peeks from the Christ girls (and a couple of their parents too!) session!
















Thank you guys for putting your trust in me year after year to capture your family's memories...and for braving the rain sometimes too! :)  I look forward to my session with you each year.  Can't wait for you to see your whole gallery!

No comments:

Post a Comment