Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Mason ~ 6 Days New - Quad Cities Newborn Lifestyle Photographer

I had such a lovely morning with this gorgeous family last week!  Their boys are adorable and my camera loved them!  Sweet Mason had just joined their family only 6 days before this session and you can already tell that he and his big brother, Liam are going to be the best of friends!  Brothers are just the BEST!  This family was so sweet and laid back and we had fun just capturing them as they are...loving and fun!  It was nice to focus in on Liam a bit as well because he had just turned 3 the day before our session!

Enjoy this sneak of the Hall Family!





















Thank you so much for inviting me into your home to capture your memories.  You have such a gorgeous family and it was a pleasure to have you in front of my lens!  I cannot wait for you to see your entire gallery!  Have a Happy 1st Thanksgiving as a family of four!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment