Monday, May 1, 2017

The Singh Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I had SO. MUCH. FUN. photographing this absolutely stunning family!  They made the session so easy and I got so many fun shots of them that I could have shared them all on here with you!

It was a beautiful day, the trees were in bloom, the Singh Family were dressed to perfection and brought their vibrant personalities along too!  I love it when my clients just have fun in their sessions.   It always makes for the best pictures!

Could they be any more perfect?!
















I always try and get pictures of mom and dad together alone.  It seems like once you have a family, it's rare you get professional pictures of just the two of you.  And while the look and smile images are always great to have, MY favorites are when you can see the joy and love between two people in the real moments...




And it's so clear that there is so much love in this family.

Isn't love just so beautiful?!



Thank you Singh Family for making my job so easy!  I loved photographing you all so much and cannot wait for you to see all of the images!!!

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Jennie!! We absolutely love the pictures. It was so much fun, I didn't had to worry about a thing. My family truly loved the experience.

    ReplyDelete