Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Pangburn Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I adore this session for so many reasons.  The love in these images is so clear and beautiful.  This family is simply amazing.  They have been through a lot these last couple of months and it is just such a joy to see them at home, happy, healthy and all together.  Things could have been so different for them.  They are blessed.  Sweet Clearie is like a perfect little doll and adored beyond words!


I cannot even handle the cuteness!!!









Mommy and Daddy love...







Life is scary and unpredictable and so trying, but these two have definitely lived by their vows...through sickness and health in good times and bad.  They are celebrating 5 years together and I know they are beyond grateful to be celebrating together.  They are so strong and so in love and I am so honored to capture these memories for them!




Thank you guys for putting your trust in me to capture your family in pictures.  I cannot wait for you to see all of the images!  You 3 are amazing and beautiful inside and out!

No comments:

Post a Comment