Sunday, April 2, 2017

The Bowman Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer


I always say this, but I love photographing families of all boys.  This family has 3 boys almost the same ages as mine and so I immediately felt connected to them!  Don't get me wrong, little girls are so much fun to photograph, but the challenge of photographing little boys (who often are not a fan of being photographed) is always a challenge I'm up for.  These 3 and their lovely parents were so easy to photograph!  I loved meeting them!


Brothers...






Love...





Hilarious!  These were all natural reactions to Mom and Dad kissing...no prompting here!


Thank you for withstanding the cold for your session!  It was so wonderful to meet and photograph your gorgeous family.  I can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment