Sunday, April 2, 2017

Anakin - Class of 2017 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Anakin and I spent some time together doing his senior portraits just over a week ago and yet again, I was reminded of how much I love to photograph seniors!  Even when they aren't super into getting their pictures taken, it never fails...they almost always warm up after a short time and we actually end up having a little bit of fun.  I mean, I don't know that all of them would admit it, but I always think it's fun! :)













At the beginning of the session, we did a small family session with Anakin and his brother and dad.  They are a fun group of guys and I loved photographing them!




Thank you for making my job so easy, Anakin!  It was a pleasure to photograph you (and your father and brother).  Best wishes to you as you start the next chapter of your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment