Monday, September 12, 2016

The Leone Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Gosh, it seems like just yesterday I photographed this family for the first time! Actually, this was our 4th year in to do fall photos!  They are more and more beautiful and more and more fun each year!

What a great family...








It was such a gorgeous evening and with the sun setting, it was an incredible backdrop for this awesome family.  Truly, their outer beauty shines just as bright as their beauty within...they are just great people.








I ADORE this sibling shot!




While walking back to the car, Jonathon caught a toad!  We couldn't go without getting some pictures of the kids with the toad...and the toad was awfully photogenic too!



Thank you again for another year of trusting me to capture your family in pictures.  You are such beautiful people who I am honored to have gotten to know!  It means so much to me that you have continued to put your trust in me year after year to capture pictures of your beautiful family!  I always so look forward to having you all in front of my lens! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment