Wednesday, September 7, 2016

Gabby ~ Class of 2017 - Senior Portrait Photographer

Gabby is a pro.  Like actually seemed like a professional when I was photographing her.  This girl KNOWS how to be in front of the camera!  And gorgeous...so so gorgeous.






The girl cannot take a bad picture!  It was as though she could read my mind!  I would say, "go stand over there and..." and before I could finish my sentence, she'd be standing where I asked and doing JUST what I was going to ask her to do...or in some cases, doing something different that looked even better than what I was thinking!





The weather was so perfect too!  The beautiful evening light just made for an incredible backdrop to photograph this beauty in!






Gabby, thank you so much for being so amazing and fun to photograph!  I loved every minute of it and cannot wait for you to see all of the pictures!  You are a natural in front of the camera and truly so stunning...beautiful inside and out!  I know you will go far and do great things in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment