Monday, September 19, 2016

Emma ~ Class of 2017 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

You guys...Emma is a DOLL!  I had SO MUCH FUN photographing her!


Doesn't she just radiate joy and light?!





She is talented and smart and beautiful and fun.  I'd say that is a pretty great mix!

As we were walking down the street only a few minutes into the session, her mother mentions that she plays guitar...our eyes met and we KNEW she had to go get her guitar! :)

I'm SOOOO glad she did!





The sun was going down too quickly, I could have photographed her for 2 more hours!








And as the sun set so beautifully, I knew we had to do some yoga silhouettes of this aspiring yoga teacher!

And I'll leave you with those...



Emma, it was such a pleasure to meet you and an honor to photograph you!  I cannot wait for you to see all of the images...you are beautiful inside and out!  Best wishes as you graduate and move on to the next chapter in your life!

No comments:

Post a Comment