Friday, April 29, 2016

Sierra - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

The weather couldn't have been more perfect for Sierra's session!  And each time I meet a new senior, I am amazed at how beautiful yet another one is and how photogenic they all are!  Sierra was no different!  So fun and sweet and I loved photographing her!








Laughter is the best thing to photograph...and looks good on everyone!


This shot is at the top as one of my favorite senior portrait shots I've captured!  Love the joy on Sierra's face, the beautiful flowering tree and the vibrant colors!



It was so fun to learn of Sierra's plans for her future.  She has big dreams and after just a couple of hours into meeting her, I know that these dreams are attainable for her.  She knows what she wants...I love that!




Such a fun afternoon with such a fun and beautiful girl!


It was such a pleasure to meet you, Sierra!  I am so honored to have photographed you.  You are beautiful inside and out!  Your future is bright and I wish you only the best as you enter this new chapter in your life!


No comments:

Post a Comment