Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Ellie - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

It was such a beautiful day when I photographed this gorgeous senior!  I had a ton of fun meeting Ellie and her mother and my camera loved Ellie. :)  I always seem to say this, but it is just so amazing how I get to call this "work" and how all of the most beautiful Seniors end up standing in front of my lens!  So fun!







Ellie made my job EASY!  We just hung out and snapped some pictures along the way!


And we laughed...a lot.





Laughter makes for the best pictures though!




I'm pretty sure I let out several squeals throughout the session as I was snapping pictures.  I am not good at keeping my excitement contained. This was one of those moments where I squealed...because this...


And I remember squealing after these pictures too!  Ha!



Oh ya, and these too!  Because Ellie looks like a straight up model!







If you know me, you know I was thrilled to hear that Ellie plans to go to college at the University of Iowa!  Woohoo!  Our family bleeds black and gold...GO HAWKEYES!


I'd say black and gold looks good on her!


It was such a pleasure to meet you, Ellie.  You were a joy to photograph and get to know!  You have a bright future ahead of you and I wish you only the best...and GO HAWKS!

No comments:

Post a Comment