Friday, October 2, 2015

The Rahe Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I have photographed this family for a few years now.  This year was bittersweet...it's always awesome to get to photograph them and spend some time with them in front of my lens...I've even had the opportunity to meet and have several of their extended family members in front of my lens, but this year a family member was missing.  This lovely family lost their dad and their husband this year.  All 3 of these people amaze me...they are the epitome of love and strength...


Katelyn is such a lovely young lady and a wonderful big sister!





Brayden is full of spunk and joy...he was a hoot!



Love this...




Dawn is an incredible person, and incredible mother and has huge strength in her.  I am in awe of her...




Thank you, Rahe Family for spending an evening with me again this year.  You all are the picture of love and strength.  I can't wait for you to see all of your images!

No comments:

Post a Comment