Tuesday, October 13, 2015

The Gripp Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

This family was awesome...loved photographing them!


That is a lot of love right there...



You can't get much more adorable times 4 than this!







And this series of shots are probably my favorite from the evening!



Bam...perfection right here...this is real life and I LOVE photographing kids how they really are!


They can reign it in when they have to though. :)  Their Daddy, Kyle is running for Alderman...and he is a great guy, genuine, passionate about Davenport and if I lived in Davenport, he'd definitely have my vote!  


That is one gorgeous, awesome family if I do say so myself!


Thank you, Gripp Family for a fun hour at the park!  It was a pleasure having each of you in front of my lens!

No comments:

Post a Comment