Monday, October 12, 2015

Ethan - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

Photographing Ethan was so fun.  He is just an all around great kid...very polite and kind!  He reminded me of what hopefully my oldest boy could be like when he is a Senior.  Ethan loves video games and might even end up with a career involving them!  He is smart and funny.  He loves music, it is a passion of his and he plays trumpet.  Senior portraits are a time to capture your passions in pictures...so it was so fun photographing Ethan much of the time with his trumpet!

And Ethan is handsome to boot!









It was such a gorgeous night and I was so inspired while photographing Ethan!







It's always good to have another set of eyes...I've photographed countless families and Seniors in this location and never noticed this building...perfect when Ethan's dad spotted it...perfect photo opportunity for this musician!






So excited to have you see all of your portraits, Ethan!  Thank you for making my job so fun!  I loved photographing you!  You are such a great kid with an amazing future ahead of you and I wish you only the best!


No comments:

Post a Comment