Thursday, September 24, 2015

The Gerdts Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

Love photographing this awesome family!

This session was extra special because they recently added a new member to their family...that handsome dude in the front...


I'd say he's pretty happy to be in the family....


These are an awesome group of siblings...all willing to be in front of my camera and all so much fun!







Best Friends...Hugo and Tyler....


I'm pretty sure ALL of the kids are smitten by Hugo though!


I adore this shot of these happy kids!!!



Thank you, Gerdts Family for spending your evening with me!  You have such an awesome family and I always enjoy my time with you guys!  Hugo fits perfectly into your crew and I was thrilled to get to meet and photograph him!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment