Friday, September 4, 2015

A Beautiful Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

When we scheduled this session, the plan was "fall pictures"...well, the weather wasn't exactly fall like!  More like HOT summer weather.  This adorable crew handled it like pros though...



Love these Mommy and Daddy Love shots!!!



These boys have a very smart Mommy...she came with all kinds of tricks up her sleeve!  The favorite for sweet James was the watermelon...



You have got to be kidding me with this cuteness!!!  Alexander was full of smiles!

Those toes, that hat!  EEK!



Big brother was a fan of snuggles from mom and dad and I have to say, I wasn't going to argue...snuggly pictures are the best...


Stop it with those baby blues!


A gorgeous family for sure...



Thank you guys for spending some of your morning with me...my camera loved you!

No comments:

Post a Comment