Wednesday, September 2, 2015

Lexi - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

This beautiful girl is so much more than what you will see here.  You guys, she's such an amazing girl...beautiful on the inside and out, talented, strong...the whole package.  She has an extremely bright future ahead of her.

I was beyond thrilled when Lexi's mom asked me to do her senior portraits for many reasons...first of all, just look at her!  Who in the world wouldn't want to photograph this beauty?!

We had so much fun!



I soon realized that Lexi cannot take a bad picture!



 I often feel like during my sessions, I am not actually working, but just hanging out with someone and snapping a few pictures now and then.  That is definitely how I felt on the evening I photographed Lexi.



I also have to mention that I've never had a better photography assistant than her mom!  She even insisted on carrying my camera bag for me much of the time!  Ha.




I always love what I do, but there are certain sessions that I drive home from and just have to pinch myself that this is what I do to make a living.  This was definitely one of those sessions!  To photograph such beautiful people, knowing that these are images they will look back on for years to come...such an honor!










And there was a lot of laughing...Lexi's smile is amazing no matter what, but when she laughed it was magic!



Those eyes, that smile...and a personality to boot!  Lexi is any photographer's dream model!
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree...she comes from a wonderful family who I have had the pleasure of knowing for many years!



It was a dream to photograph you, Lexi!  Thank you for spending the evening with me and putting your trust in me to capture your senior portraits.  Soon you will venture into a new stage in your life and without a doubt be wildly successful in whatever path you choose.  I am blessed to know you and your family and look forward to seeing what amazing things are in store for you!  God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment