Thursday, November 13, 2014

The Poley Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I love this family.  They are dear friends and clearly not only do I love them, but so does my camera!


We go WAAAAY back...well, John has known me since the day I was born.  He and my brother have been best friends pretty much forever.


I met Melissa through work over 10 years ago and KNEW that John would be smitten.
I was right...and it turns out she was smitten too. :)


So I pretty much take credit for these 2 studs being born.

How cute are they?!?!


I will NEVER forget being at work while Melissa was in labor with Landon...talking to her mom on the phone to get updates and then finally hearing that he had arrived!  I spent lots of time with Melissa and Landon when he was just a baby.  Seems like yesterday!



Stone is such a doll!  Oh.My.Gosh.  Look at that face!
He completed this family perfectly!



Pretty good looking brothers, I'd say!


I wish I had more time to spend with Melissa and her family.  I cherish every chance I get to spend with her...even if it's while I am photographing her family!



You just don't get much more picture perfect than this!


Wish our time together was longer, guys!  Love you and can't wait to see you again soon!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment