Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Blake - Quad Cities Newborn Photographer

Look at this little Sweetie!!!

I couldn't have asked for a better way to start my week than snuggling up with this handsome fella!

As you can see, he was happy to be spending time with me too...


This little man had the perfect little face...look at those lips!


I always feel so blessed when someone invites me into their home to photograph their precious new child.  It's such a special time to capture in pictures.  I especially love the candid moments captured where you can really see the love just jumping out of the picture.


The sibling shots are so fun!  That once, tiny little child always seems so much bigger when you place their baby brother or sister in their arms!
And you can see the pride on Dallas's face!

This Mama is blessed with 2 incredibly handsome boys!


Blake was a dream baby!  He slept like a champ!




I can't resist always snapping a picture of the adorable baby feet!


We got lots of snuggly pictures, but he loved to stretch out too...so I had to capture that as well!
Love this shot of Blake all stretched out!


Arms full of love.  This images says it all!

Thank you, Dawn for welcoming me into your home and allowing me to snuggle with your sweet Blake!  It was so nice to meet you all...you were amazing subjects!

No comments:

Post a Comment