Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Matthew - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

 What can I say about Matthew?

Well, I can tell you that he knows how to be in front of the camera!  I had a blast with him!  I believe at one point in the session I told Matthew that he should give Senior boys lessons on how to do Senior Portraits!  He really could.  He killed it!


I did not pose Matthew the entire time.  I would turn around and he'd be standing like this...and I'd be like, "don't move!"

And this is the first time I have photographed a Senior with drums...it was FUN!



Not only is Matthew obviously a handsome young man, but he was just a great kid.


He has a great future ahead of him!



And not a lot of boys have any sort of opinion about their portraits...or at least they don't voice any sort of opinion they might have.  I loved that Matthew did and that he was comfortable telling me!



Matthew made the time I spent with him so much fun!  He might not admit it, but I think he had fun too. :)



It was so nice to meet you, Matthew and I just know that you have such an incredibly bright future ahead of you!  Have a great Senior year and beyond!

No comments:

Post a Comment