Friday, August 29, 2014

The Speth Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

It's such a small world!  We met this family at a weekend event we spent in a hotel last winter.  Of the multiple families who were in attendance, they were one we got to chat with a bit.  Such a nice family!

Turns out they are neighbors with a few of my other clients who I have photographed each year for the last few years!  I was thrilled to get a call from them a couple of weeks ago asking if I would take their family photos!

We picked a day and then as it approached, we realized that the weather may not cooperate.  We risked it and met at our location and I did one of my speediest sessions ever...however, I didn't NEED anymore time with them because they were so amazing in front of the camera!


These two are such great people...so glad that our paths crossed last winter!


They were a ray of sunshine on that dreary morning!



Delaney was PERFECT in front of the camera...so adorable!



And look at this stunner...Tanner is one gorgeous boy!  He worked it for the camera too!



We had a great time...we had the park all to ourselves!




We even ventured down to the water and the kids threw some rocks in.  I love this candid sibling shot of Delaney and Tanner...


And at least SOMEONE listened to me when I said, "Okay...let's all make funny faces now!"  Thanks Delaney! Ha!


Thank you guys for braving the weather to come out and let me capture your family!  It was so great to see you all again!

No comments:

Post a Comment