Friday, August 29, 2014

Rahe Family - Quad Cities Family Photographer

I had a great time with this crew on a beautiful evening.

This was one of those groups that though I only knew a few of them prior to their session, I felt like I had known them all much more than a few minutes!


It all started with these two...and the day after our session, they were all gathering with loved ones to celebrate 40 years together!


Here is the original Rahe Family...that's a lot of boys!


The extended Rahe Family...as you can see ladies...3 of these boys are still available! ;)


I believe this is the 3rd time I photographed this adorable family.  It's always so fun to have them in front of my lens each year.  Super good people...



Brayden and Katelyn are always so cooperative.  They always grow and chance so much each year, but one thing remains the same...my camera loves them.







Proud Grandparents!


These little ones love their Rahe Uncles, but I would say they could use some Aunts! ;)


Thank you all for making my job so easy...and putting up with all of my requests! :)  It was a pleasure to meet each of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment