Monday, July 29, 2013

Coming Soon - Quad Cities Maternity Photographer

In 4 weeks, Cassi will be welcoming her baby boy into her life.
What an exciting time for Cassi and Chance!
And how do I always get the most gorgeous mommies to be to photograph?!

Look at gorgeous, Cassi!
 
 


Only 4 more weeks (or less!) with just the 2 of them.
 


They are so in love with their son already and anxiously awaiting his arrival!
 


What a pleasure it was to meet these 2 and spend some time with them photographing these last moments as JUST a couple.  The setting was beautiful, Cassi and Chance were so amazing to work with and so incredibly photogenic!
 


And let's get real...they were FUN!
So glad they came with coconuts and a watermelon in tow! :)


We laughed so hard and had such a great time.  I've said it before and I will say it again, I have the BEST, most fun and GORGEOUS clients ever!


Thank you so much, Cassi and Chance for spending some time with me and being so easy going about all of my requests! :)  You two are adorable and I had so much fun getting to know you!

Congratulations in advance on the arrival of your baby boy!  I know he is going to be gorgeous...there's no way he couldn't be with the genes he has! :)  Can't wait to hear that he has arrived!!!

1 comment: