Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Home Sweet Home - Quad Cities Infant Photographer

I was thrilled to get to see Jaida again the day after the Bower Family got home from the hospital.
Not only did I get to photograph her at 1 day new, but I also got to photograph her at 4 days new!
 
So happy for this beautiful family.  They were tired after their first night at home, they were all smiles nonetheless! 
And this shot is one of my favorites...
 
And if it's possible to do in 3 days, Jaida managed to get even more beautiful than she already was!

Are you kidding me?!  I want her...I want to steal her!

And a little smile for me.  She is too much!
 

Jay plays guitar and so he got his guitar case out and we found that Jaida felt quite comfy in there.
 
 

Thank you Jay, Kandis and Jaida for welcoming me into your hospital room and then your home to photograph your new love!  And as if that wasn't enough, Jay jumped my car in weather that was approximately 167 degrees below zero.  Thank you, Jay!!!

Yup, I have the best clients ever!

No comments:

Post a Comment