Monday, September 16, 2024

Abigail & Bryanna - Central DeWitt Class of 2025 - Quad Cities Senior Portrait Photographer

These two were so fun and obviously so adorable too!  My camera loved them. :)
It's one of my favorite things to meet Seniors and learn about them and their plans.  And I came home from this shoot and said to my husband, "I just loved those girls so much...it was such a fun shoot."  It was just one of those that felt comfortable and fun and I left with sore cheeks from smiling!

Check out their sneaks below...

























Girls, you two are amazing and I'm so glad to be connected to your mom so I can hear about all of your successes in the future. It was truly so fun to meet you both and have you in front of my lens.  Can't wait for you to see all of the pictures!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment