Friday, June 28, 2019

Kate ~ PVHS Class of 2020 - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

I love this girl.  She is beautiful inside and out.  She has been our go to babysitter for years and our boys adore her so much.  So do we.  She is so smart and gorgeous and funny and kind.  I am sad that she will soon be heading off to college, but know she will do incredible things and be successful in whatever she does because she's just an amazing young lady.  We had so much and did a lot of laughing during her session!  I could photograph this beauty every day!  My camera loves her!

Check out Kate's sneaks below!


















 
















Kate, I had SO MUCH FUN photographing you!  I cannot believe in less than a year, you will be graduating!  You are going to do amazing things, girl!  All you have to do is be YOU and you will succeed because you are amazing.  Truly, I cannot wait to see all of the things you achieve!  Enjoy this last year of high school...it will be over before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment