Friday, September 15, 2017

Hannah - Class of 2018 - Quad Cities Senior Photographer

Hannah is just the sweetest, most laid back, beautiful Senior!  I had so much fun capturing her beauty last week!  Often my seniors start out their session asking for lots of guidance and direction and warn me that they "have no idea what they are doing" in front of the camera.  Then, after a few minutes, it's like they were born to be in front of the camera!  That was Hannah.  She is sweet and soft spoken and then just KILLED it in front of the lens.  A natural beauty for sure!

I went a little crazy on this sneak peek because I just couldn't limit it any more than this!  I have said this so many times, but somehow I get the MOST BEAUTIFUL Seniors each year!  I love my job!

























Hannah, I am so excited for you to see the rest of your gallery!  You were a dream to photograph and I wish you the best in your future endeavors!

No comments:

Post a Comment